Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Beach-n Birthday!


Good morning sketch fans!  I'm a bit late with my Tuesday Morning Sketches card...I have been on vacation and it has been run, run, run!  I will need a vacation to recover from vacation....

Here's our sketch for this week:


I kept my card clean and simple, but I like that you can dress it up a bit too...options are great!  I struggle to find my mojo, but it was Changito to the rescue this morning!  Changito is colored with pencils and I've accented the floatie with some glitter.  I embellished with some SU! Candy Dots...love them!

Image/Sentiment: Stampendous
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sakura Black Gel Pen
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, Hawaiian Shores, and Raspberry Fizz
Embellies: SU! Candy Dots (Brights-Melon Mambo), Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here, along with the challenge details.  We hope you will play along...we'd love to see your take on the sketch!

Challenges entered:

2 Cute Ink: Animals
Cards in Envy: Toes in the Sand
Creative Knockouts: Birthday
Crafting When We Can: Bright Colors
Hanna and Friends: Pets/Animals

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

17 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Adorable Beachy Birthday Card! I love the colors and the cute image! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

Sandy said...

Oh what a cute monkey!!! A coooool Birthday-Card!

Thanks for playing with Hanna&Friends

Hugs

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable card Angela, and I love this super cute image.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Angela, how fun is this!! Love the adorable image and I love the sketch you choose to use. Perfect for this little cutie! Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute "animal" challenge. Good luck and I hope you will be join us again soon!
Hugs, Sarah T

Debbie said...

Super cute card!! Adorable image and I love the colors!!
Hope you get a chance to rest up this week!

Scrapenabler said...

Cute birthday card. Love the banner. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

Craft Paper said...

Cute card and Mage. I like your take on the sketchy thanks for playing at Crafting When We Can.

LisaM said...

Love your colors and cute image! Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

Kris B said...

Such a fun card Angela! Wonderful coloring and gorgeous bright colors! Hope you're recovered from your vacation!

Jessi Fogan said...

Vacations as a mom are rarely relaxing! Love this cutie-pie - such great summery colours :)

Melissa Craig said...

I hope you've recovered from your vacation Angela. Your card is really adorable - love that sentiment.

Monica taylor said...

Cute little image. Great summer card. Thanks for playing along over at Creative Knockouts. Monica,DT

Stine said...

Lovely card.
Thanks for joning us at Hanna and Friends.
Hugs Stine

wendipooh13 said...

ahhh that image is sooo fun!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Cards in Envy!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my this is just too darn cute! Love that adorable image! Thank so much for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

Susan Powell said...

such a cute monkey!! Adorable card!

Sandy Trefger said...

Hi Angela, I picked your card as one of our In the Mailbox winners. We have a badge for your blog, just email us at cardenvydt@gmail.com with Mailbox Sand as your subject and we'll send you the badge. Congratulations!